Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Welcome
Welcome to TnCBeardies

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Rest in peace little buddy...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:31 pm 

I know that I haven't been around in awhile, I do check in from time to time, but I also know that only the old timers on this forum will know who I am. I'm guilty of lurking here and there but only posting when something is wrong. I'm sorry for that.

Regardless, it pains my heart to report that my little buddy Magglio passed away Monday night. She went to sleep and did not wake up. She was 10 1/2 years old. We've recently moved to a new home and I kept a very close eye on her. She seemed adjusted to the new home, only hiding for a couple days and then acting like her normal self for about a month, so I think (and hope) that this was just old age.

I miss her very much. This is a sad time. Thanks for reading, this gives me a little bit of closure knowing that other beardie owners understand. So many other people don't.

Thanks all, and Rest in Peace Magglio, I miss you very much little buddy. :(

Post subject: Re: Rest in peace little buddy...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 pm 

I tried to post a picture with this but I don't think it worked.
Trying again. Sorry if it posts twice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:11 pm 

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts to lose a pet you love. It is a shame that so many people don't understand the bond we have with our little dragons. They just don't get it. Take care and know that others in the community understand and feel your loss. Take care.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:52 am 
Site Admin

Hey Kristen....sorry I missed this. For some reason my phone didn't pick it up.
I'm sorry for your loss. Wow...10 1/2. Now that's old age. Doesn't make it easier though.
Good to hear from you...sorry it's with sad news.

Board index » Good Byes